Funding information

We arrange the funding to allow you to become a learner at Heart of Birmingham Vocational College, but you must first have an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) in place.

The EHCP should be completed by a Special Educational Needs Assessment and Review (SENAR) service – should be Local Authority in case it is a referral from outside of Birmingham

To find out more, contact SENAR at Birmingham City Council on 0121 303 1888.

Contact us if you have questions